Please help complete this Squidoo page for presenters

Squidoo is a tool developed by marketing guru Seth Godin that makes it easy to create overview web pages, a so called lens. I created one for presenters and need your help to complete it.
My aim is to create a useful collection of tools and resources for presenters. It would be impossible for me to maintain on my own. Instead, I am using the "Plex" technology that allows visitors to add links and vote them up or down.
Feel free to add, or vote up-down, blogs, books, gadgets, online tools, or suggest other categories that you want to see on the lens. The voting is less important here than the actual listing.
Revenues that the site generates (if you click through an Amazon link for example) are donated to charity.
Please visit the lens here on www.squidoo.com/stickyslides.