What is useful for presentation designers? (search help in Photoshop for exact instructions how to find them):
- The magic wand to remove image backgrounds (the Microsoft PowerPoint option is really poor)
- Image size and canvas adjustments to get to the exact right size of an image at 300DPI
- Content-aware fill to extent backgrounds
- Content-aware extend to extend backgrounds
- The spot healing tool to fix extended backgrounds
- The color-replace function to change colors that are slightly off (i.e., make orange red)
- And (a bit advanced) the vanishing point filter to put text on 3D objects
Whenever a new version of Photoshop is released, I am not so much looking forward to more features, but better implementation of existing ones.
What features have I missed?