- The TechCrunch pitch guidelines, and Jason Calacanis' recommendations on how to "demo your startup", part two is here.
- VC funding for geeks by Mark Hedlund
- Top 10 VC objections posted on Altgate, here a link to Altgate's popular posts.
- Alliance of Angeles presentation guidelines, and downloadable template, the structure of this template is OK, the graphical execution is not
- Advice by David. S. Rose
- Brad Feld on the Torturous world of PowerPoint
- Guy Kawasaki's the art of pitching, "How to pick up a VC", and "The no-bullshiitake-investor-wishlist".
- Bill Reichert on an entrepreneur's 2007 New Year's resolution: I will fix my pitch
- Genisis Partners' (Israeli VC) pitch presentation template
- The Extreme Presentation Method's interview with VCs: part 1 and part 2
- How not to write a business plan by David Cowan
- Steve Jobs in a video from the 90s going analogue to explain the distinctiveness of NeXT.
- Expert tips on pitching on pitching a winner by Alyssa Royse
- What not to wear: 5 cring-worthy phrases in investor pitches by Rebecca Lovell
- Why startup pitches fail by Eric Ries.
- Paul Graham on fund raising, link collection by Eric Ries
- How to pitch to VCs by Dave McClure
VC pitch resources updated
I added this presentation from Dave McClure to my list of useful links for pitching to VCs. It is an example of an unusual combination: poor graphics / great presentation. Usually poor graphics are made up for by a charismatic "live" presenter. In this case the presentation is great on its own as well.